Inspirational leadership quotes come from inner wisdom
Inspirational leadership is the most effective and engaging style of leading people. This is because inspired leaders speak to their own and others higher self. We all have a higher self, we can call it our frontal lobe part of the brain, our inner best friend, our God, or the Universe. There is a wisdom inside ourselves which knows everything we need to know. However, tapping into that wisdom can take years of practice and dedication. Inspirational leadership quotes are those which emanate from the higher self of the leaders. This is why they are universally popular and can become mantras for many people.
Inspired leaders are You just have to listen to great leaders like Martin Luther King Jr and his “I have a dream speech” to know he was speaking from his higher self. That is the reason so many people resonate and were inspired by him. Many of his sayings have become shared by millions and are widely loved.
Affirmation using great quotes
Affirmations are thoughts and ideas you want to believe which you repeat over and over again to your subconscious mind to change unhelpful inner programming. So if you are wanting to lose weight. A good affirmation is to say every day, something like “Every day, I am becoming slimmer and happier” With such an affirmation at least you have a fighting chance of living your predominant thought. Conversely if every day, you get up and say “I feel fat” then guess what that is what you are affirming to yourself and what are the results? It’s not just about affirmation, there also needs to be some work on self-awareness and other methods to get on track, but its an important part of development.
Instead of thinking up your own affirmations, you can use inspirational leadership quotes which if used regularly can not only inspire you but help you to develop an inspiring leadership mindset.
Inspirational leadership quotes to read every day.
So over the years, I’ve reused many quotes, simply because they’ve easily reflected the particular nugget of wisdom I’ve wanted to impart. Many of these quotes come from authors or leaders who I greatly respect. The ones who have opened my eyes to my own inner wisdom. So here are my favourite inspirational leadership quotes. I invite you to read some of them every day!
1 “Be the change you wish to see in the world” Gandhi
2. “Peace begins with a smile” – Mother Theresa
3. “You must never be fearful about what you are doing when it is right” – Rosa Parks
4. “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear” – Martin Luther King
5. “The last of human freedoms – the ability to choose one’s attitude in a given set of circumstances” – Viktor Frankl
6. “All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney
7. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. “I will never let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet” – Gandhi
9. “I am the Captain of my soul” – Nelson Mandela
10. “”We cannot truly listen to anyone and do anything else at the same time” – M Scott Peck
11. “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at will change” – Wayne Dyer
12. “When we are no longer able to change a situation – we are challenged to change ourselves” – Viktor Frankl
13. “When you know better, you do better” – Oprah Winfrey
14. “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle” – Plato
15. “Real magic in relationships means an absence of judgement of others” – Wayne Dyer
16. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure” – Paulo Coelho
17. “The imagination is not a state: it is the human existence itself”. – William Blake
18. “We don’t know a millionth of one per cent about anything” – Thomas A Edison
19. “I want to put a ding in the universe” – Steve Jobs
20. “It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.
So there you are my favourite short inspirational leadership quotes which can easily be read every day. Is there a quote that speaks to your inner wisdom?
- About the Author
- Latest Posts
I help leaders develop self- mastery, helping them to become confident in their own inner guidance.
I collaborate with leadership experts, managers and HR professionals to help them get their own message and unique services and products to a wide audience.