What you need to know about becoming an Author
We are delighted you are considering becoming an Author for the People Development Magazine. We love sharing expertise.
The benefits of becoming an Author
- Your bio features your website, your main offer and links to your social media accounts. Anyone interested in your services can get in touch with you.
- We share great information about making the most of your articles and how to optimise the ability to be searched for on the internet. Currently, our website receives in excess of 25k visitors each month and the numbers are growing.
- You share your expertise, your knowledge and what you can help people with across our social media platform (currently some 250 - 300k strong and growing).
- We share your articles with our email list.
- We send you a weekly newsletter with articles and other features.
Please note the membership expiry refers to the time you have to upload your article and does not refer to the length of time your article will be shared. Please see contributor guidelines and terms and conditions for more information about the longevity of your article. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How to sign up
To get your membership, simply sign up on the link below. As soon as you have signed up you will receive a verification email. Once verified, you will be sent detailed instructions on how to upload and post your article. Once you have signed up, and you have uploaded your article, we undertake to review and post your article within 48 hours. However, in busy times this could take up to 5 days.
We will upload your article for you by request. However, this will incur a further admin fee of £30.
Not what you were looking for? See some alternative ways to work with us here.