A business card is one of the most important sales and marketing tools in the world of business. It does not only contain your contain information and your position in the company, but also your company logo. Most business cards lack taste and look dull and boring. That is why they tend to be forgotten almost immediately. This is why it is important to have a card that stands out and speaks more about the company too. You may also want to consider some cheap leaflets which are a great investment to get your business information out.
Die-Cut Cards: What are They?
It is no doubt that there was a need to change the normal trend of having rectangular-shaped business cards. This is where these cards come in. Imagine having your business cards uniquely designed to suit your company or products. Made with a custom made shape, colour or picture, that immediately speaks about your brand and is also beautiful. This is exactly what these cards are all about.
The business world is quite saturated world. There are competitors who come in every day and their main goal is to stand out from the rest. One of the ways that you can outsmart your competitors as far as marketing is concerned is by the use of die-cut business cards. Remember the first thing that you give your customer is your business card. Therefore, it should speak volumes about your company and products and the traditional boring cards cannot cut it anymore.
Custom Die Cut Business Cards
There are a million possibilities with die-cut cards. The best thing about these cards is that they can be custom made to match your products or business, for example, a baker can choose to have a cupcake shaped card. Custom made cards are designed uniquely for each business and are a great way to market yourself instantly.
Designing Die Cut Cards
If you do not want to have custom made cards there are other option to choose from that is still different from the traditional business cards. You can choose a standard shape from the ones available and also the kind of paper that you would like and this can be either gloss, linen, uncoated, synthetic plastic and many more.
Once you choose the shape and paper you like remember that:
- In as much as you want your card to be eye-catching, it must contain your contact information. This means that whatever shape you choose or custom makes, it should leave enough room for the information you want to have on the card.
- The card should be very legible. Do not use tiny fonts that will be challenging to read.
- There is such a thing as too much. Do not try to squeeze in everything in your cards, it will end up appearing too busy. Remember it is just a card and not a portfolio. The shape, colours, and logo when well designed should be able to speak volumes and make your customers want to check you out some more.
Other uses for business cards
Business cards are not meant to be used just for networking purposes during business luncheons or any other corporate event. They can be used as a means of promoting the company and its products or services. There are several ways in which you can be creative with die-cut business cards. Some of these ways are:
- You can turn them into raffle tickets and let your customers try to win a prize at the same time you can also use the card to gather feedback from them by having them fill a mini-survey on the card.
- Choose to be creative by hanging the cards as tags on clothes. The chances of the customer keeping the card are quite high because they will be intrigued.
- Use them as a reward card. A nicely shaped card that can for into a wallet and can still accommodate rubber stamps or hole punches is a great way to go.
These cards are the future of marketing as far as business cards are concerned. The best thing about them is that you can get to play around with them and choose to change their design after a while. With them, your business cards will never be boring. The creative possibilities with die cuts are unlimited and this is one of the best things in print media. Therefore, if you want your business to stand out and have a fighting chance amongst your competitors then this is the way to go. Choose to introduce your business today in the most unique way with these die-cut cards.